. Constitute a concrete pump truck chassis, internal combustion engine, air compressor, water pump, the use of hydraulic equipment and so on, should be in accordance with the level of transport machinery, power plant, hydraulic machinery safety disclosure requirements.
2. The position of the pump truck should be smooth and solid, with no obstacles around and no high-voltage transmission lines above. Pumps must not be parked on slopes.
3. After the pump truck is in position, the legs should be supported and the fuselage should be kept level and stable. When in placing boom feed, shall not be greater than 3 ° fuselage gradient.
4. When in position, the pump should display stop lights to avoid collision.
5. The inspection items should meet the following requirements before operation: (1) sufficient addition of fuel oil, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, water tank, tire pressure, and well-equipped lighting and signal indicator lights; (2) the hydraulic system works normally and the pipeline is free of leakage; Clean water pump and equipment in good condition; (3) there is no sundries in the mixing bowl, and the protective mesh on the hopper is intact and tightly covered; (4) the conveying pipeline is firmly connected and well sealed.
6. The distribution pipe and hose used in the material rod shall be selected according to the factory instruction. The distribution pipe exceeding the specified diameter shall not be used.
7. The extension rod shall be carried out in accordance with the factory instruction. The cloth rod can rotate after lifting off the bracket. It is strictly prohibited to lift or drag objects with cloth poles.
8. When the material bar is fully extended, the body shall not be moved. When the car body needs to be moved in the operation, the upper part of the cloth rod should be folded and fixed, and the movement speed should not exceed l0km/h.
9. Do not drag the front hose of the cloth rod on the ground; It is strictly prohibited to extend the cloth fitting pipe and cloth rod. When the wind force is at level 6 or above, no cloth rods shall be used to transport concrete.
10. The laying of pump pipeline shall meet the following requirements :(1) horizontal pump pipeline should be buried in a straight line. (2) the vertical pump delivery pipe shall not be directly connected to the pump output, and the horizontal pipe with a length of no less than 20m shall be installed at the front of the vertical pipe, and the reverse check valve shall be installed at the horizontal pipe near the pump. (3) when laying downward sloping pipeline, a section of horizontal pipe shall be installed on the outlet of the pipeline, and its length shall not be less than 5 times of the height difference of the inclined pipe. When the inclination is large, the exhaust valve should be installed at the upper end of the slope. (4) the pumping pipe shall be supported and fixed, and wooden cushion shall be set between the pipe and the fixed objects as a buffer. It shall not be directly connected with the steel bar or the template, and the pipe and the pipe shall be firmly connected. The pipe joints and clamps shall be sealed tightly and shall not leak the slurry. The worn pipe shall not be installed in the high pressure area at the back end. (5) pressure test shall be conducted after the pumping pipeline is laid.
11. Before pump delivery, when the hydraulic oil temperature is lower than 15C, the oil temperature should be increased by extending the idle running time.
12. When pumping, check the running condition of the pump and agitator, monitor the instruments and indicator lights, and stop the machine in time if any abnormality is found.
13. The concrete surface in the hopper should be kept above the center line of the mixing shaft.
14. Pumping concrete shall be continuous. When forced to suspend due to material interruption, the downtime shall not exceed 30min. During the suspension time, 2 ~ 3 stroke reverse pump and positive pump movements should be made every 5 ~ l0min(3 ~ 5min in winter). The materials should be stirred before feeding again. When the pump stop time exceeds the limit, the pipeline should be emptied.
15. During the operation, do not take off the grid on the hopper, and should timely remove unqualified aggregate or debris. 16. When it is found that the pressure gauge rises to the maximum value and the running sound changes, the pumping should be stopped immediately. When invalid, the pipe should be removed and cleaned.
17. After the operation, all the concrete in the pipeline and hopper should be exported, and then the hopper, pipes and so on should be washed. When using compressed air to flush the pipe, it is forbidden to stand within 10m in front of the pipe outlet.
18. After the operation, do not use compressed air to wash the material bar fitting pipe, the folding and shrinkage of the material bar should be carried out in the prescribed order.
19. Each part of the homework, control switch, adjust the handle, hand wheel, lever and plug, etc. Shall be reset, hydraulic system should be unloading, and should be back leg, he parked his car on the safe side, close the doors and Windows. Water should be kept clean in winter.